1. Submit the application for opening an account to any member company approved by investors and the exchange.
2. Read the opening agreement and transaction risks disclosure.
3. Complete the opening application through network and send relevant certificates and documents to the member company through network, or take relevant certificates and the necessary documents required by the member company to the member company to complete the opening application.
4. Pay the account opening fee.
5. Wait for the audit of application.
6. Acquire transaction account and password by the member company.
7. Deposit transaction funds.
8. Download and install the transaction system.
9. Open a position.
10. Close a position.
11. Settle the account.
12. Submit the application for withdrawing the funds to the member company.